For clients desiring to outsource complete or partial project responsibility, Pietkom offers a variety of services:
Project Management Office (PMO)
Pietkom can create a Project/Program Management Office to oversee the myriad of projects that you undertake – either internally or through third parties. This includes the institution of a disciplined project management methodology that enables you to define measure and monitor the status of your projects throughout the entire systems development lifecycle. The PMO provides you greater confidence in your ability to evaluate projects, forecast and budget resources, schedule and allocate personnel and tasks, track milestones, issue reporting, and resolve problems on a more consistent basis.
Project Statement of Work
Pietkom takes full responsibility for completing and delivering a project in accordance with a defined Statement of Work that describes the objectives, specifications and project deliverables that are require. Our team may be staffed entirely by Pietkom consultants or supplemented by your existing staff, where appropriate. We commence our services by crafting a customized proposal that addresses one or more of the following areas:
- Discovery – a needs assessment to identify and evaluate technical and business goals and objectives, business impact and business case justification
- Requirements Definition – a detailed description of the technical solution, functional capability and any need for business process reengineering
- Design Specifications – creation of the architectural plan used to guide and direct development
- Development & Construction – development of LAN, WAN, Wireless Network, VOIP, VC, Web tools and applications.
- QA/Testing & Systems Integration – design of test plans and scripts including unit and systems testing and systems integration
- Deployment – systems distribution and rollout, including change management and version control
- Ongoing Production / Protect Support –maximizes systems reliability and ensures that functionality continues to meet changing needs
- Post Implementation Audits – an in-depth quantitative and qualitative project review and business impact analysis