Protect your business from disruptions and keep your work productivity going. The Cloud is one of the major tools used to facilitate the transition towards ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing), it is made up by massive computing resources, deployed among virtual datacenters, dynamically allocated to specific users and tasks and accessed as a service via a user interface.
The physical cloud resources may reside in a number of locations, the details of which are not typically known to the service’s users. Cloud resources are offered as a service on a needed basis. The cloud itself typically consists of large numbers of commodity-grade servers, harnessed to deliver highly scalable and reliable on-demand services.
Being on the Cloud means using your Internet connection to access your data and/or applications from a remote data center that contains full redundancy to allow you to access it 24/7/365, from any location with any Internet connection.
Our Protect solution will help your organization continue to work without having to face the troubles that may befall a company in today’s IT environment. By offering our Data security solution, your organization can continue to run oblivious of all the threats that may befall it in the complex IT society.
Virtual Hosted Services
Cloud servers offer the advantage of increased accessibility and reliability, seamless scalability and potential cost savings, as customers are freed from having to invest in on-premises servers and hardware, and they pay only for the resources they consume.
- We provide and host your servers for you.
- You don’t need to purchase any hardware.
- The server is controlled and managed by you.
- Pietkom manages the backend architecture.
- The customer can use the server for whatever purposes they would like,
as if the server was in their own office.
Digital Vault Backup Service
- Pietkom provides Online Disaster Recovery services via digital Vault.
- Digital Vault is a hardware independent backup service that puts your
data in encrypted form, using AES-256 encryption, to the cloud.
- Pietkom cannot access or see the data that is being backed up.
- The user can restore their server or particular parts of their data.
- The environment is available 24/7 for customer access.
- This is a fully automated and maintenance-free service that allows your
business to recover in the case of a disaster.